Immediately, Peter's mother began to serve Jesus and everyone in the house because she was so thankful to be well. She understood what it meant to pay it forward.
This week how can we pay it forward?
10. Ways you can pay it forward this week that won’t cost you a penny.
1. Donate a pint of blood. One pint can save up to 3 lives.
2. Clean out your closet and donate your old clothes or sell them on eBay and donate the money to a charity. Remember your old are someone else’s new.
3. Offer to babysit for a couple or a single mother with young children.
4. Help someone get healthy by offering to go for a walk, a hike, or an adventure.
5. If you see someone stopped on the side of the road, stop to see if you can help.
6. Instead of asking for gifts for your birthday, ask people to donate a gift through World Vision.
7. Hug a friend and tell them something you love/ admire about them.
8. Pick up pieces of trash as you walk down the street.
9. Leave encouraging post it notes around the office, home, library, or grocery store. Maybe even write a sweet note on your waiter’s credit card receipt.
10. If you see a couple taking a selfie, offer to take the photo for them.